Search
TV Series
Movies
Popular Posts
-
After the original Star Wars (A New Hope) this second piece of the Disney studio is the best ever Star Wars movie. I had a good opinion a...
-
Thirteen-year-old twin brothers are forced to shack up with their evil, country-bumpkin grandmother during World War II in Le Grand Cah...
-
I would give 8/10 to the movie. Acutally I liked it very much. I do not mind that Disney took over ther saga as technically and visuall...
-
I never understood people who took Quentin Tarantono's movies serious. The guy is obviously a player. Playing with styles, recallin...
-
After finding himself in a new time-line, Kyle Reese teams up with John Connor's mother Sarah and an aging terminator to try and st...
-
In War for the Planet of the Apes, the third chapter of the critically acclaimed blockbuster franchise, Caesar and his apes are forced in...
-
A modern update finds the famous sleuth and his doctor partner solving crime in 21st century London. IMDb score: 9,3 Benedict Cumbe...
-
Sherlock is back and I love it. To be honest, I didn't believe that the Sherlock Holmes story can make me ever again interested. How...
-
A family descended from Maori warriors is bedeviled by a violent father and the societal problems of being treated as outcasts. This is a...



