Search
TV Series
Movies
Popular Posts
-
I never understood people who took Quentin Tarantono's movies serious. The guy is obviously a player. Playing with styles, recallin...
-
The adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok: the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the saga of Ragnar's band of Viking brothers an...
-
Utopia is one of the most bizarre TV series I have ever seen. First of all it is beautifully photograhed. Every single moment of the fil...
-
A modern update finds the famous sleuth and his doctor partner solving crime in 21st century London. IMDb score: 9,3 Benedict Cumbe...
-
House of Cards is an American political drama television series. Set in present-day Washington, D.C., House of Cards is the story of Fra...
-
In War for the Planet of the Apes, the third chapter of the critically acclaimed blockbuster franchise, Caesar and his apes are forced in...
-
I am a big fan of Czech movies. The Czech New Waves filmmakers are my favorite ones. I think Milos Forman or Jiri Menzel contributed a l...
-
After the original Star Wars (A New Hope) this second piece of the Disney studio is the best ever Star Wars movie. I had a good opinion a...
-
I would give 8/10 to the movie. Acutally I liked it very much. I do not mind that Disney took over ther saga as technically and visuall...



